1. Name of the Alumni Association : Muqyyath Sha Sirguro Wakf Board College Alumni .
Muqyyath Sha Sirguro Wakf Board College, Madurai – 625020.
- Our college aims to prepare our students who belong to economically under privileged sections, to develop all round talents..
- Our College imparts education to make our students academically competent, intellectually self reliant, ethically considerate and socially humane.
- Caters to the academic needs of all students.
- Women empowerment
- Brings out Students’ latent talents
- Brightens up career avenues
- Shapes up a new generation
- Strives for total excellence.
6. Role of the Association
- Helping poor and needy people in their studies.
- Assisting the students seeking jobs.
- Reviving interaction between alumni through get together.
- Motivating best outgoing students through vocational guidance cell.
- Membership of the Association is open to anybody who has been a student, at any time, in any course, at MSS Wakf Board College, Madurai.
- There shall be two categories of membership, namely, Life Member and Annual Member based on the membership subscription opted by the member.
- The application for membership to the Association shall be submitted to the Secretary of the Association in the prescribed form.
- Subscription for Annual Membership shall be Rs.200/- which has to be remitted annually to retain membership, failing which will result in loosing of his/her membership.
- The term of Annual Membership shall be one year from the 1st of April to the 30th of March every year.
- Life Membership shall be an amount of Rs.1000/- which is a onetime payment, which also has to be paid at the time of admission to the Association.
Since Alumni Association is carrying out many welfare activities for the benefit of both the members, as well as the society, Alumni are requested to donate generously. The demand draft or cheque may be drawn in favor of“The Principal, MSSWB College Alumni Association” payable at Madurai.